It doesn't matter what your push message is, if you are delivering it via an old channel, the vast majority of people will not even notice it, never mind read or act on it. How effective are your marketing emails? Do 85% of recipients automatically ignore them without even thinking?
The big difference between a push notification from a local business app vs a global consumer app is that the message is highly relevant to the user. Every business will be using this technology within a couple of years, so the big opportunity to benefit from this is now.
Are you interested in hearing about how an Loyalty App could work for your business?
CLICK HERE TO CONTACT US or READ MORE:
- Why your own Mobile App has to be your 2013 Marketing Priority
- 5 Ways Your App will get you New Customers
- Mobile Loyalty Stamp Cards
- 5 Ways to Promote Your Company's Mobile App
- Viral Social Media Check-ins via Your App
- Study: 72% use as many as 10 Apps Per Day
- 5 Reasons to go Mobile NOW
- No Mobile Marketing Strategy?
- "Affordable mobile apps for small businesses, charities & the music industry"