When a food order is placed via a Loyalty App, in addition to receiving an immediate email, it is possible to instantly generate a printed version of the order.
Google Cloud Ready Printers
For the best Google Cloud Print experience, we recommend that you use a Cloud Ready printer. Cloud Ready printers connect directly to the web and don’t require a PC to setup: you can connect one to your Google Cloud Print account in seconds, and immediately start printing to it.
What printers can you use?
HP ePrint Printers
Google Cloud Print works with all HP ePrint printers. Simply register with your ePrint email address on our HP registration page.
If your printer is a Kodak Cloud Ready Printer, follow these instructions on Kodak’s website for Setting Up Google Cloud Print.
For Epson printers, follow the instructions for Setting up Google Cloud Print.
See more information here: http://www.google.com/cloudprint/learn/printers.html#setup-hp#setup-kodak#setup-epson
How do I connect with Google Cloud Print?
If your printer is Cloud Ready, follow your manufacturer's provided instructions or see setting up your Cloud Ready printer.
To connect an HP ePrint Printer, use the ePrint Registration Page.
To connect your classic printer, enable the Google Cloud Print connector using a Windows or Mac computer that's connected to the printer. You'll need Google Chrome to be installed on the computer. If you're using Windows XP, make sure you also have the Microsoft XML paper specification pack installed.
Once Google Chrome is installed, follow the steps below to enable the Google Cloud Print connector in Google Chrome.
- Log in to your user account on the Windows or Mac computer.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar.
- Select 'Options' ('Preferences' on Mac).
- Click the 'Under the Hood' tab.
- Scroll down to the “Google Cloud Print” section. Click 'Sign in to Google Cloud Print'.
- In the window that appears, sign in with your Google Account to enable the Google Cloud Print connector.
- A printer confirmation message appears and click 'Finish printer registration'.
- You'll see a confirmation that Google Cloud Print has been enabled. Click 'Manage your printers' to learn more.
See full article here: http://support.google.com/cloudprint/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1686197&p=landing_classic
food ordering app for restaurants - contact Loyalty Apps to learn more
| || |
UK 020 3086 8170
"Affordable mobile apps for businesses"
86-90 Paul Street, 3rd Floor, London EC2A 4NE
Twitter.com/apps4firms @apps4firms Facebook.com/apps4firms
To read more about us: