1. PRINT MARKETING: a poster on display by the till is one of the best ways to promote your small business iPhone app, as customers will probably have a spare moment to notice your advertisement and can also easily ask staff if they have a question. It should be made very clear how they will benefit and what they are currently missing out on by not having your small business iPhone app
2. ONLINE MARKETING: website, social media, emails - make it as easy as possible for people to access your App Store or Google Play listing by simply clicking on a link, where they can then download it from whether they're on their smartphone or computer. These links should be regularly posted on social media and definitely placed on your website and in email blasts behind the App Store and Google Play logos (see above).
3. MOBILE MARKETING: arguably the most effective method. Send a text message out to your database containing your iPhone/iPad & Android Loyalty App download links. What else is included in your mobile marketing strategy? Do you even have a mobile website? Interested in promoting your app with mobile ads? Talk to us.
4. VERBAL COMMUNICATION: ask each customer if they have your Loyalty App yet, instead of talking about the weather! Keep in mind that they aren't necessarily going to jump for joy because you have an app; remember that it's your mobile marketing tool that you want them to download so you can ultimately make more money out of them.
5. APP SHARING: offer rewards to customers who show that they've posted your app link to their own social media pages with a few taps
6. OFFERS: For example, give 15% OFF in June just for having your Loyalty App; or 50% OFF between 2-5pm for groups who must show that they each have your small business iPhone app